We have been directly involved with the marketing of world-class and globally recognised events across Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia since 2011.
Specialising in the global media marketing and promotion of high-level events in the Oil, Gas and Energy industry, and also provide targeted marketing strategies for company projects or their initiatives.
We have built and maintained an international network of media relations throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and North America.
Managing a boutique client portfolio affords us the time to give special attention to our clients, along with a personal approach while maintaining our extremely high professional work ethic.
- Event Marketing: Strategies, Solutions, Delivery
- Marketing initiatives: Company initiatives and projects
- Event logistics: Management and Co-ordination
- Event Co-ordination: On and Off-site
- Contracts: Negotiating and arrangement media contracts
- Training: Media and event marketing
- Oil, Gas and Energy Conferences and Exhibitions
- Independent Companies
- Industry Award Organisers
- Service & Supply Providers
- Recruitment Agencies
- Government Licensing Rounds & Roadshow Promotions
- Energy and Geological Associations
- Energy Councils
''Jodee has driven and managed the media management and marketing for our World Upstream Club & Networks including the Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club and the Africa Petroleum Club. She has delivered instant results for us in the promotion of our Clubs, Networks and Events and delivered a successful strategy to engage the media and their wider audiences in our initiatives. Jodee has a large extensive network which she has approached on our behalf in an extremely personal manner and I can only recommend her work to any others that may be looking for promotion/ media engagement in the oil, gas and energy industry. What’s more, she is a pleasure to work with and is responsive and takes the initiative, always thinking of better and more tailored ways of doing things.''Gayle Meikle
President – Frontier Petroleum Club
Chief Executive – Frontier.
''Jodee Lourensz comes highly recommended in the oil & gas industry as an individual with solid experience in all aspects of media relations, with immense professionalism and great likeability she has acquired and nurtured Africa Oil Week’s key media partners. Jodee has a unique ability to engage with senior level Speakers and Executives at the event, with a clear focus and understanding of the business.''Sonika Greyvenstein
ITE Events South Africa - International Vice President
Jodee Lourensz was our International Marketing Director and was directly and intimately involved in our worldwide conferences and networking event suite. The range of events Jodee worked on together with our firm, included those held in South Africa , Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Namibia, Kenya, Cyprus, Nigeria, Paris, The Netherlands, London, Houston and Calgary, many of which she attended on numerous occasions. Intimately trusted by the senior partners and management with both sensitive and confidential company data, whilst readily contributing fresh ideas, Jodee also assisted on site prior and during the events, multi-tasking her many talents in order to assist the team fully in the best possible way.
Jodee worked directly with and for our Chairman and Chief Executive on key issues and strategic matters shaping our worldwide portfolio, and was a significant part of our decision making team. She will provide an excellent contribution to other companies and organisations requirements and any management or team she may work within the future.
Babette van Gessel, Chief Executive Global Pacific & Partners, The Hague
In my capacity as Publisher & Chief Editor of two Africa-focused energy publications, I have had the opportunity to work with Jodee Lourensz extensively on many projects over the past decade. I have found Jodee to be very creative, prompt, and professional in her approach to project creation and implementation. I would highly recommend Jodee to promote your future oil & gas event or projects.
Dianne Sutherland, Petroleum Africa
It has been a great pleasure working with Jodee for several years as media sponsor.
Jodee is an exceptionally positive, forthcoming and friendly person. She is highly professional, always responding in a timely manner and quick to sort out any problems or questions you may have. I would highly recommend Jodee to potential clients.
Kirsti Karlsson, Marketing Director Geo ExPro
I have as Sales Director for Upstream International O&G News had the pleasure of working with Jodee on several projects, for many years. She provided Upstream with prestigious marketing platforms within the O&G market and has great knowledge about the industry. A key factor for our long term business relationship is down to Jodee’s work ethics. She would look after our interest as her own, and I knew I could always rely on her also on her meeting our tight deadlines as a publication. Her professionalism is what is needed in her line of business, and isn’t to be found everywhere. This is also why I will recommend her for future clients.
Rita Hausken Barkhodaee, Upstream International Oil & Gas News
I have worked with Jodee on several Oil & Gas events over the past five years, and Jodee has always been professional and shown diligence in meeting all deadlines, and is a pleasure to work with.
Larry Kenney-Sales Manager for Africa and the Middle East
Oil Review Africa magazine has worked closely with Jodee on market-leading events for the African hydrocarbons industry for many years. This has been a productive and mutually beneficial partnership - as a result, top quality events receive wide promotion and Oil Review Africa's magazine and website benefits from excellent content. It is a pleasure to work with Jodee and I look forward to more great collaborations.
Georgia Lewis, Managing Editor, Oil Review Africa
Working with Jodee is always a pleasure. She is very involved and concerned by her client's interest. Her follow-up of our relationship queries and deliverables has always been remarkable. And above all, she is a consummate professional and always has smile.
Jérôme Millan, Executive Publisher The Africa Report - Editeur délégué
- Big Five Board Awards 2017-2019
- Africa E&P Summit 2018-2019
- Diversity in Energy Summit 2019
- Cripps Sears & Partners – The ABC Challenge, Cape Town 2018
- Promoting Gender Diversity in Energy 2018
- Frontier Petroleum Club 2019
- African Petroleum Club, World Upstream Networking Reception 2017-2018
- Africa Petroleum Club 2017-2018
- Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club
- Africa Oil Week, Cape Town 2011-2017
- Africa Independents Forum, London & Cape Town 2011-2017
- Eastern Africa Oil, Gas, LNG & Energy, Nairobi 2011-2014
- Western Africa, Namibia 2013-2014
- Asia Oil Week, Singapore 2011-2015
- Latin Oil Week, Rio de Janeiro 2011-2015
- Maghreb Mediterranean MidEast Upstream, Geneva 2012 and Cyprus 2014
- Strategy Briefings - Africa 2011-2015
- PetroAfricanus Club - Cocktail Networking Receptions & Dinners 2011-2017
- Global Women Petroleum Energy Club, Cape Town 2014-2017
- PetroAsiana Club Receptions 2011-2015
- Petro Europa Club Receptions 2013-2015
- PetroLatina Club Receptions 2011-2015
- PetroArabian Receptions 2013-2015
- PetroNorthAmerica Receptions 2011-2014
- Global Oil Press Club Breakfast Meeting Cape Town - hosted & organised 2016